Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Need a Fill!

Okay - I've been eating like crap I admit it. But I also have very little resistance in my band. My health insurance won't cover my fills (deductible really high) I'm not working so I'd have to pay for it out of pocket. So therefore, if I get too much and have to go back in it will add up. I moved and haven't even begin to look for a bariatric doctor here. I've been snowed in since I got here so I can't drive. Hence, another problem is I am inside all day with the exception of a 30-45 minute walk in the cold. So I have gained weight. Probably over 10 lbs. I'm afraid to get on the scale. That's in addition to the 5 I had already gained. I'm pretty bummed about it. I know I need a fill but I'm scared to spend the money. I have this tool but don't have the money to use it. Of course, when I got it, I had the good insurance. This sucks. So the other thing is to diet. I hate the D word. But that's what it's going to take. I'm feeling like a blob being stuck inside most of the day so I need to change up my routine - walk more or something. This isn't good!


On the other hand I'm in love. That is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm self-pay for fills too. My fill doctor will do adjustments after the fill for free if it is within 30 days. She also gives a discount if you are unemployed.

    Please take a few minutes and make some calls. Start with your old surgeon's office and ask if they can suggest anyone in the new town. You can do it! I know you won't regret doing this for yourself.

    ReplyDelete